Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Scripture Prints

Isa 1:8 ~ Snowflake Photo posters
Check out my selection of my own photography I paired with scripture
Job 37:10 ~ Icicle posters 
Isa 1:18 posters
John 14:6 posters 
John 4:13-14 posters
Psalm 1:3 posters
"Be still, and know that I am God. posters
Isa 49:13 posters
Rev 21:6 posters Rev 7:17 posters

put off the old man... posters
Heb 10:23 posters  
The Lord Reigneth posters
The Heavens Declare... posters
The Heavens Declare posters
New Creation- Yellow Butterfly posters
John 1:1-5 posters
Isa 58:11 posters
Psa 86:11-13 posters
Mat 5:14-16 posters
Jer 29:12-13 posters
Psalms 1:3 posters

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alondra,

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I absolutely love your work. And I especially love the photos above with scripture. I've always wanted to photograph subjects and add scripture to the photos. Now that I have photoshop, I will be experimenting with it. I will visit your other blogs in a few. Hope to speak with you again soon.

    Blessings,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete


Design personalized gifts at Zazzle.
Buy my art at ImageKind.com.